Big Gains Still to Be Had in 2023Grab a FREE ticket right now on this page!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Take advantage of the biggest IPO in historyClick here to see more
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and BKNG is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Booking Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Booking Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||35.41||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||55.96||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||6213||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(2987.38 - 3204.26)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(2588.53 - 3003.09)||Buy|
Booking Holdings Technical Analysis
|Aug 21||Aug 22||Aug 23||Aug 24||Aug 25||Aug 28||Aug 29||Aug 30||Aug 31||Sep 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Booking Holdings Stock
Is Booking Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Booking Holdings share price is 3,114.89 while BKNG 8-day simple moving average is 3,086.94, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BKNG is 3,114.89 while Booking Holdings 20-day SMA is 3,136.26, which makes it a Sell.
- Booking Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 2,948.05 while BKNG share price is 3,114.89, making it a Buy technically.
- BKNG stock price is 3,114.89 and Booking Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 2,549.38, creating a Buy signal.
BKNG Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Booking Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Booking Holdings 52-Week Range
Booking Holdings (BKNG) is a Buy
Booking Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Booking Holdings stock price today?
The Booking Holdings stock price is 3,114.89 USD today.
Will BKNG stock go up or go down?
Booking Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Booking Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Booking Holdings is not overvalued.
Is Booking Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Booking Holdings share price is 3,114.89 while BKNG 8-day exponential moving average is 3,100.35, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of BKNG is 3,114.89 while Booking Holdings 20-day EMA is 3,082.33, which makes it a Buy.
- Booking Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 2,973.78 while BKNG share price is 3,114.89, making it a Buy technically.
- BKNG stock price is 3,114.89 and Booking Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 2,618.82, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Booking Holdings
Is Booking Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $18.60 per share, an increase next quarter of $9.05 per share, an increase this year of $46.86 per share, and an increase next year of $25.60 per share.
Technical Analysis of Booking Holdings
Should I short Booking Holdings stock?
- BKNG Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 35.41, suggesting Booking Holdings is a Buy
- Booking Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 55.96, which suggest Booking Holdings is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Booking Holdings is (2987.38 - 3204.26), which suggest Booking Holdings is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Booking Holdings is (2588.53 - 3003.09), which suggest Booking Holdings is a Buy
* Booking Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.