7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive CVS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CVS
CVS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||4.84|
|Price / Book:||1.16|
|Net Income (TTM):||$2.92B|
|Return on Equity:||4.05%|
|Return on Assets:||1.24%|
CVS Health Earnings Forecast
Key CVS Health Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for CVS is 16.84%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CVS have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 55.12% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CVS is 1.29% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 29 years.
CVS Health Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||20.91|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||7.56|