Forget 99.987% of Stocks (Use This ONE Instead)See how to make massive profits by abandoning 8,251 of the 8,252 publicly traded stocks!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Take advantage of the biggest IPO in historyClick here to see more
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and MKL is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Markel Group Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Markel Group Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||10.7||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||61.54||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-6502||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(1461 - 1500.44)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(1329.08 - 1449.86)||Buy|
Markel Group Technical Analysis
|Aug 21||Aug 22||Aug 23||Aug 24||Aug 25||Aug 28||Aug 29||Aug 30||Aug 31||Sep 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Markel Group Stock
Is Markel Group Stock a Buy?
- Markel Group share price is 1,490.06 while MKL 8-day simple moving average is 1,475.12, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of MKL is 1,490.06 while Markel Group 20-day SMA is 1,487.31, which makes it a Buy.
- Markel Group 50-day simple moving average is 1,434.53 while MKL share price is 1,490.06, making it a Buy technically.
- MKL stock price is 1,490.06 and Markel Group 200-day simple moving average is 1,352.41, creating a Buy signal.
MKL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Markel Group Stock Info
Price in USD:
Markel Group 52-Week Range
Markel Group (MKL) is a Buy
Markel Group Share Price Forecast
What is the Markel Group stock price today?
The Markel Group stock price is 1,490.06 USD today.
Will MKL stock go up or go down?
Markel Group> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Markel Group overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Markel Group is not overvalued.
Is Markel Group Stock a Buy?
- Markel Group share price is 1,490.06 while MKL 8-day exponential moving average is 1,480.21, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of MKL is 1,490.06 while Markel Group 20-day EMA is 1,474.67, which makes it a Buy.
- Markel Group 50-day exponential moving average is 1,442.20 while MKL share price is 1,490.06, making it a Buy technically.
- MKL stock price is 1,490.06 and Markel Group 200-day simple moving average is 1,360.80, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Markel Group
Is Markel Group a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $4.33 per share, an increase next quarter of $1.87 per share, an increase this year of $16.45 per share, and an increase next year of $9.66 per share.
Technical Analysis of Markel Group
Should I short Markel Group stock?
- MKL Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 10.7, suggesting Markel Group is a Buy
- Markel Group Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 61.54, which suggest Markel Group is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Markel Group is (1461 - 1500.44), which suggest Markel Group is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Markel Group is (1329.08 - 1449.86), which suggest Markel Group is a Buy
* Markel Group stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.