Is Elon Musk right about AI?Learn all about it here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Prepare now for a ChatGPT IPO announcementClick here to see more
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and NVR is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
NVR Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
NVR Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||33.77||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||66.53||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||15066||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(6089.39 - 6347.45)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(5768.77 - 6281.67)||Buy|
NVR Technical Analysis
|Aug 21||Aug 22||Aug 23||Aug 24||Aug 25||Aug 28||Aug 29||Aug 30||Aug 31||Sep 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for NVR Stock
Is NVR Stock a Buy?
- NVR share price is 6,509.35 while NVR 8-day simple moving average is 6,246.84, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of NVR is 6,509.35 while NVR 20-day SMA is 6,197.86, which makes it a Buy.
- NVR 50-day simple moving average is 6,248.81 while NVR share price is 6,509.35, making it a Buy technically.
- NVR stock price is 6,509.35 and NVR 200-day simple moving average is 5,516.09, creating a Buy signal.
NVR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
NVR Stock Info
Price in USD:
NVR 52-Week Range
NVR (NVR) is a Buy
NVR Share Price Forecast
What is the NVR stock price today?
The NVR stock price is 6,509.35 USD today.
Will NVR stock go up or go down?
NVR> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is NVR overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, NVR is not overvalued.
Is NVR Stock a Buy?
- NVR share price is 6,509.35 while NVR 8-day exponential moving average is 6,298.71, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of NVR is 6,509.35 while NVR 20-day EMA is 6,234.66, which makes it a Buy.
- NVR 50-day exponential moving average is 6,172.10 while NVR share price is 6,509.35, making it a Buy technically.
- NVR stock price is 6,509.35 and NVR 200-day simple moving average is 5,622.62, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of NVR
Is NVR a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $6.10 per share, an increase next quarter of $2.90 per share, a decrease this year of $6.35 per share, and an increase next year of $11.65 per share.
Technical Analysis of NVR
Should I short NVR stock?
- NVR Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 33.77, suggesting NVR is a Buy
- NVR Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 66.53, which suggest NVR is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for NVR is (6089.39 - 6347.45), which suggest NVR is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for NVR is (5768.77 - 6281.67), which suggest NVR is a Buy
* NVR stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.