Take advantage of the biggest IPO in historyClick here to see more
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Big Gains Still to Be Had in 2023Grab a FREE ticket right now on this page!
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and XOM is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Exxon Mobil Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Exxon Mobil Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.24||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||65.61||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||9301216||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(106.72 - 110.72)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(103.5 - 111.9)||Buy|
Exxon Mobil Technical Analysis
|Aug 21||Aug 22||Aug 23||Aug 24||Aug 25||Aug 28||Aug 29||Aug 30||Aug 31||Sep 1|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Exxon Mobil Stock
Is Exxon Mobil Stock a Buy?
- Exxon Mobil share price is 113.52 while XOM 8-day simple moving average is 109.54, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of XOM is 113.52 while Exxon Mobil 20-day SMA is 109.22, which makes it a Buy.
- Exxon Mobil 50-day simple moving average is 106.57 while XOM share price is 113.52, making it a Buy technically.
- XOM stock price is 113.52 and Exxon Mobil 200-day simple moving average is 109.01, creating a Buy signal.
XOM Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Exxon Mobil Stock Info
Price in USD:
Exxon Mobil 52-Week Range
Exxon Mobil (XOM) is a Buy
Exxon Mobil Share Price Forecast
What is the Exxon Mobil stock price today?
The Exxon Mobil stock price is 113.52 USD today.
Will XOM stock go up or go down?
Exxon Mobil> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Exxon Mobil overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Exxon Mobil is not overvalued.
Is Exxon Mobil Stock a Buy?
- Exxon Mobil share price is 113.52 while XOM 8-day exponential moving average is 110.44, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of XOM is 113.52 while Exxon Mobil 20-day EMA is 109.05, which makes it a Buy.
- Exxon Mobil 50-day exponential moving average is 107.70 while XOM share price is 113.52, making it a Buy technically.
- XOM stock price is 113.52 and Exxon Mobil 200-day simple moving average is 105.77, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Exxon Mobil
Is Exxon Mobil a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $1.63 per share, an increase next quarter of $0.14 per share, a decrease this year of $4.78 per share, and a decrease next year of $0.30 per share.
Technical Analysis of Exxon Mobil
Should I short Exxon Mobil stock?
- XOM Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.24, suggesting Exxon Mobil is a Buy
- Exxon Mobil Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 65.61, which suggest Exxon Mobil is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Exxon Mobil is (106.72 - 110.72), which suggest Exxon Mobil is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Exxon Mobil is (103.5 - 111.9), which suggest Exxon Mobil is a Buy
* Exxon Mobil stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.